About Continental Quality Relocation Services
Third Party Tool Move Coordination
A Third Party Tool Move Coordinator helps facilitate a tool move process by monitoring tool move progress, coordinating communication to and from the supplier and customer, and monitoring engineering change implementation. The Tool Move Coordinator assures engineering validations are progressing satisfactorily, and aids in resolution of issues or creation of implementation plans
Continental can provide you with a GM certified Third Party Tool Move Coordinator to assist you in your Tool Move.Production Part Approval Process (PPAP)
Continental provides PPAP services for automotive suppliers. The Production Part Approval Process outlines the methods used for approval of production parts which includes the following requirements:
- Design Records and Engineering Change Documents
- Design FMEA
- Process Flow Diagrams and Process FMEA's
- Dimensional Verifications
- Material Performance Test Results Records
- Process Capability Studies; Use of SPC
- Gage R&R (Measurement Systems Analysis) Studies
- Qualified Laboratory Documentation (QS-9000 3rd Edition)
- The Part Submission Warrant (PSW)
- Appearance Approval Report (AAR)
- Sample and Master Sample Production Parts
The purpose of the PPAP process is to ensure that part conforms to the design specification and can run consistently at rate. PPAP ensures that you will achieve first time quality.
Continental has PPAP specialists available for your next project. Call us today for assistance on your next PPAP.
Run At Rate (GP-9)
GP-9 verifies that a supplier's actual manufacturing processes are capable of producing quality components at or exceeding the daily contracted capacity on a sustained basis, while operating under normal operating conditions and under Total Customer Requirements.
Continental can provide you with engineers to assist you with GS-9 after your relocation. Contact us for assistance with your relocation.