Continental Quality provides a wide range of Sorting and Inspection Services in our centrally located Midwest Quality Engineering Center. Our facility has eight; two-person small part sorting stations scalable to easily double capacity.
We also have the capability to design, create and verify any gauging & fixtures required for optimum performance.
Our online ordering system is dialed in to make your sorting / inspection experience faster, more efficient and fully reliable. We are concentrating on full transparency that you can rely on in as close to real-time as we can.
Here’s how our in-house sorting system works step-by-step:
- Complete a “short” PO form
- Provide a “Kick-Off Sheet” providing more detail
- Ship your product & provide tracking number if available
- Our system will generate a “Pre-Arrival” ticket based on your PO
- We Document the Part / Lot / Total Quantity / Quantity per Box / # of Boxes & document
- We verify information and create the “Work Order”
- We then perform the Sort / Inspection & document Total / Difference / Scrap / Hours / Average per Hour
- We then generate an invoice based on Ship Date / PO # / Bill of Lading
- Your invoice is immediately available to authorized personnel
The above system will be replicated if we are performing the sort / inspection at your facility less the expense of shipping & time.