Aligning the proper solution to an existing or occuring problem requires a broad scope of knowledge and the ability to put that knowledge in play based on what has been discovered. Each problem has its own set of circumstances and we have the experience, capacity, staff and faciliteis to handle each need based on its unique situation.
- Quality Engineering gets your manufacturing system dialed in and out of containment fast.
- Containment activities require trained inspectors that can respond quickly to assist you.
- Sorting & Inspecting large quantities of parts requires a specific discipline that we deliver on a daily basis on site or at our facilities.
- CQR's will maintain and monitor your a quality issues providing viable solutions and valuable feed back.
- SQR's address, investigate and resolve supplier quality issues, establishlishing standards and processes to provide future safeguards.
- Light Assembly may be the key to a higher level of proficiency especially with sub-assemblies and inventory items.
- Rework can easily be accomplished with little or no adverse affects to production.
- Relocation Services may be needed to coordinate all aspects of a tool move to ensure minimal impact.
- Supplier Development may need to be conducted in order to achieve increased production performance.
- Product Launch facilitating during peak times may require a ficilitator to champion the product launch.
Working with Continental-Quality will provide you the confidence of knowing that we've been there and done that - and it's driven towards execution.